Author: Aliya Ahmadova
Finally, we decided to generalize the “Nanotechnology in schools” activities for the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign with student projects. This year our slogan is: Don’t hesitate-STEM is accelerate. During the last week of the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign, STEM projects, prepared by secondary school students of the Republic of Azerbaijan at home and shared online on our project’s Facebook page, attracted everyone’s interest.
I also present the projects of our students for “SDC 2020 week” to you:
- Student’s name and project :
- Aytan Kharayeva – “My body”
- Heydar Heydarov – “Hidro crane”
- Aydin Askerzade – “Carabino -13”
- Saida Azizli – “Insect car’
- Abulfaz mammadli- “Reactiv car”
- Ibrahimli Sevinc – “My helicopter”
- Nurahmadov Farhad- “Robo worker”
- Isayev Okhuz – “Footbal robot”
- Kazimova Aysel- “Vacuum cleaner”
- Shemsiye Mustafayeva- “Hidro lifting”
- Hwseynli Elmir- “Star car”
- Zuleykha Sultanova – “Military helikopter”
Please visit our Facebook page for more students’ projects made for SDC20!
Yes, this February, March and April were very different due to Covid-19. However, the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign made this period very colourful. For the last 3 years, I have been promoting the STEM Discovery Campaign (previously, STEM Discovery Week) international initiatives in Azerbaijan both in my project and as a blog author. See you next time in 2021.