Author: Eda Ekşioğlu
The AstroStem eTwinning project is a project designed to raise students’ awareness with accurate information about astronomy and Space Sciences. Students will explore the depths of the universe through their work by having fun in democratic learning environments where they can express themselves freely. Astronomers will learn the history of astronomy, constellations and mythological stories and will try to understand the universe. We have performed many activities as a team within the scope of the project. One of these activities, “MaStem”, includes the criteria for the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign, which we planed as part of the STEM activities.
At this event, “We tried to explain how a team planning to travel to Mars managed this process. As a team, we discussed our duties with our team and explored what we could do.
We decided to review the MaStem project in 10 main titles.
- Mars through the eyes of an astronaut.
- What do people need to know to live on Mars?
- Space home design for those who dream of living on Mars.
- What are the contributions of asteroid mining or space mining to the world economy?
- What are the characteristics of vehicles sent into space?
- How does an astronaut prepare for space travel?
- Solving the problem of food under seagull conditions.
- What are the things you should take with you on your way to mars?
- Finding a solution to the water problem in Mars conditions.
- What are the characters of an astronaut suit suitable for seagull conditions?
Our mission as the project team is to say “What do people need to know to live on Mars?”.
As the second team of “Ma-Stem” project, we prepared an e-book “What do people need to know to live on Mars?”. Our students completed their research in full cooperation, prepared an e-book and shared the presentation on our website.
Read our e-book “What do people need to know to live on Mars?”
Eda teacher, it has been a very good article, good health
this is a great stem work.