The 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign has already kicked off and we can’t wait to receive and read your stories about how you designed and implemented your STEM activities in the various competitions!
Kindly consider the steps that you need to take in order to be eligible for the various competitions that run during the Campaign:
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions of the competition you wish to take part into. You can find them all in the main page of the STEM Discovery Campaign and the Competitions section.
- Make sure you comply with all the requirements: you have permission or consent to share visuals, photos, information and materials.
- If you are preparing a Learning Scenario make sure to use the appropriate Learning Scenario template, which is indicated in every Terms and Conditions documents.
- Please make sure to submit your activity only through the Activity Submission Form (orange button). Submissions through other services by Scientix, such as the Repository, will not be accepted.
- Blog-posts related to activities you have submitted will be published on the STEM Discovery Campaign blog only. You can receive an invitation for an account by indicating that you need one in the registration form.
- In order to be able to publish in the blog, please contact us to create your account.
We cordially thank you for your support and for your commitment to improving STEM education in Europe. If you have questions, feel free to reach out.
The Scientix team