April 29th to May 10th
What we did in our activity
In our activity, Find out what we breathe and clean it – Nature-Based solution, we explore explanatory videos on air quality and the different possible solutions to improve it, based on natural resources.
Through a small experiment in which a simple paper plate becomes a catcher of polluted air particles, also built by the students, we were able to prove that the air we breathe is not just “clean” air. It is more but it is not seen.
As a solution to help minimize air pollution, we design and build small gardens that can be built in any location, rural or urban.
What materials and resources helped us to implement the (online) activity
The online teaching material that we used was:
- Nature Now: https://www.conservation.org/video/nature-now-videowith-greta-thunberg
- Edu Glogster: http://edu.glogster.com/
- Google Docs: https://www.google.com/docs/about/
- Google Meet: Google Meet (conhecido anteriormente como Hangouts Meet) – Videoconferências gratuitas
- Google Forms: Formulários do Google – criar e analisar inquéritos, gratuitamente.