In math classes, we wanted to examine the application of isometric transformations in everyday life.
Studying isometric transformations in school, the goal was to study them through various examples in everyday life, but the emphasis was placed on the application of isometric transformations when creating computer games.
Due to the unfavorable epidemiological situation due to the Covid-19 virus, schools in Serbia implemented regular classes online during this period, which is why it was necessary to design the activities that were planned to be implemented a little differently. In other words, all activities were implemented online, so we used different tools just like GoogleMeet, GeoGebra.
Activities were implemented in the period from 1 to 30 March 2021.
The activities included several phases:
• Defining terms: isometric transformation, types of isometric transformations
• Isometric transformations in everyday life
• Kaleidoscope and symmetry
• Application of isometric transformations in creating computer games
• Presentation of students’ works