In this study, Pandemic STEM village houses prepared for the eTwinning project were built. Students will explore how a village house can become self-sufficient by taking advantage of nature. They will design a house in harmony with nature. They will discuss how to benefit from sustainable energy sources while designing the house. As a result, students will use their research, discussion, collaboration, and production skills. They will design a self-sufficient home in harmony with nature.
1. Imagine a home compatible with nature
2. Discover sustainable energy sources
3. Give importance to the self-sufficiency of the house you are going to build.
4. Prototipinizi yapın
5. Improve your speaking and discussion skills
6. showcase your workContinue reading