Innovative Approaches in Education and DIY Workshops

Our project includes all schools in Afyonkarahisar Province. Children between the ages of 6-14 have priority. We established do-it-yourself workshops to develop children’s algorithmic thinking, robotic coding and design skills. In this workshop, we did coding, robotics, schracht, ardunio, drama integrated stem activities in our April events.
In our study for the STEM discovery week 2021 competition, we conducted teacher student and parent trainings. 173 students, 27 parents and 32 teachers took part in these trainings.

Teacher and parent training
Continue reading

Extension Learning to Social Life Events!

World Water Day Activity

Edited by: Mujahed A. Al Tamimi

Modern approaches of education seek to reach innovative learning insight of the current phase of technological revolution. Education policies denotes the term “Education for life” in integrated template with the term “STEM” which is structured around preparing the children at facing the challenges of living as a human being. Many times someone will try to discuss a topic from different points of view, but all they’re really doing is hammering on their own position. I find that basically we have many technological tools that enable us to relate to life and enable pupils to have the profession to invest their learning in solving problems and be able to find creative solutions. 

Students knowledge about lack of water even rivers in their country is so limited What makes STEM very needed and necessary to satisfy the integration of science subjects in social life events such Water Day celebration as educational activity.

An activity plane was wrote in February 2021 to clarify both of teacher‘s and student ‘s roles and explain in details the steps of implement the activity. The plane is entitled : “Water Day Celebration”.

Continue reading


Video about water

Water consumption is adversely affected as a consequence of the increasing population in the world, climate change, and rapid consumption in economic processes.
Conscious use of water will only be possible by knowing the concepts such as water footprint and water literacy. When we handle the necessity of protecting water resources, the amount of water available in the world is approximately 1.4 million km3. 97.5% of this water is saline water found in oceans and seas. Almost all of the remaining 2.5% freshwater is stored in the form of ice cap and groundwater in polar regions such as Antarctica and Greenland.

Continue reading

Organic farming


Today, organic agriculture is developing rapidly. However, our country has an important potential in the field of organic agriculture due to the diversity in plant production, the availability of natural meadows and pastures, and the sufficient workforce.

Can organic farming not only be considered a method of farming, but also a health and life formula?

Is it possible for primary school students to work on this issue and solve the problem? Primary school students on the sustainability of organic They will learn about and present.


healthy life, proper nutrition, organic farming

Continue reading

Learn Safe online “Together for a better Internet”

Educating our students in the conscious use of the internet allows us to achieve multiple objectives, in line with those required by the new law for civic education, which include sustainable development, environmental protection and enhancement of the territory, the promotion of health, attention to common goods and ways of living that are inclusive and respectful of people’s fundamental rights. To do this, however, it is necessary to know how to integrate the two areas of life (online and offline), especially in a historical moment where the opportunities for socialization and “live” participation have been reduced, leading to a greater risk of experiencing negative feelings such as loneliness and lower life satisfaction.

In fact, the current society is characterized by the spread of media and technologies that determine:

  • unlimited access and immense availability of information;
    • rapid and unstoppable evolution of digital tools;
    • exponential and indiscriminate increase in use;
    • constant and increasing hyperactivity and collaboration between subjects.

In fact, technologies do not consist fundamentally in a tool for the transmission of concepts and theories, but real mediators and co-builders of knowledge.

Only through ethical and responsible use is it possible to build the citizen of the future by enhancing his aptitudes, his personal learning style, and his motivation to achieve the indispensable skills.

Insieme per un Iternet migliore –
Continue reading