Author: Aliya Ahmadova
When 2020 STEM Discovery Campaig was announced, we had already planned and implemented our first live workshop for 01.02.2020 . The tagline for this year’s campaign is “Innovative Trends in Education”, that’s why we thought and did a workshop on how nanotechnology, as innovative trend in STEM education, can be applied in schools.
What did we do?
- We added our project and activity to SDC20 activities’ map http://www.stemazerbaycanda.com
- We have reached an agreement with Baku Engineering University (in Azerbaijan Republic) to support us in SDC20.
- The registration process for the selection of teachers for the SDC2020-Training Technology Workshop, scheduled for 01.02.2020, was opened.
- 35 teachers from 12 regions who applied for registration, were selected to participate in the new content- Nanotechnology workshop, which was held for the first time in Republic of Azerbaijan.
- The planned workshop was mainly organized and managed by Aliya Ahmadova, STEM PD Ambassador for Azerbaijan.
- Finally we promoted all this procces in our project’s Facebook page.