It is planned to create activities with recyclable materials and to provide Stem integration to our students. It is aimed to learn which recyclable materials are found in nature and to be reused in activities. Our students will be taught that all materials are not garbage and our students will be raised as environmentally friendly individuals by making them aware of the importance of recycling.
Age of Activity: 4-7 years
Learning Time: One Week
* To increase the awareness of students about recycling and to ensure that they gain positive behaviors
*To enable them to learn which materials are waste and which are not waste.
* We ensured that they were raised as individuals who love and protect nature.
** To provide our students with learning experiences by giving responsibility.
* Guiding students to learn 21st century skills.
* Helping them find solutions to possible problems
Online Teaching Material:Youtube
Offline Teaching Material: Plastics in different colors and sizes, caps, pet bottles, colored papers, cardboard, scissors, glue, straws, apeslang ..
Activity 1: Technology: Teacher caught children’s attention by bringing recycling bins to classroom
* What are these boxes for?
* How are the colors of the boxes?
What are the colors of the boxes?
*What are the causes of environmental pollution?
* Why recycling is important was asked and boxes were examined.The attention of the students was drawn to the subject and they were asked to present possible solutions.Then, videos about recycling are watched on youtube and students are informed.Continue reading